NACHI Cojinetes De Bola
Nachi-Fujikoshi bearings business started out by using the superior materials made by the company and by applying expertise in cutting and heat treatment acquired from our experience with cutting-tool manufacture. As a result, you get high speed and high precision in bearings that are durable and compact. Benefiting from our continually advancing technology, these parts are at work in automobiles, industrial machinery, and equipment in various other sectors. Everywhere, Nachi-Fujikoshi bearings contribute to better reliability.
Deep Groove ball bearings are the most popular of all the ball bearing types because they are available in a wide variety of seal, shield and snap-ring arrangements.
The bearing ring grooves are circular arcs made slightly larger than the radius of the ball. The balls make point contact with the raceways (elliptical contact when loaded). The inner ring shoulders are of equal height (as the outer ring shoulders).
Deep Groove ball bearings can sustain radial, axial, or composite loads and because of simple design, this bearing type can be produced to provide both high-running accuracy and high-speed operation.
- NACHI 53213U Cojinetes De Bola
- 95 mm
- NACHI 2923 Cojinetes De Bola
- 42.862 mm
- 77 kN
- NACHI 53268U Cojinetes De Bola
- 8 mm
- 8 mm
- NACHI 53217U Cojinetes De Bola
- 0,708 Kg
- NACHI 54216U Cojinetes De Bola
- 250 kN
- NACHI 53215U Cojinetes De Bola
- 25 mm
- NACHI 54417U Cojinetes De Bola
- 30,000 mm
- 40 mm x 90 mm x 20 mm NACHI 40TAB09-2NK Cojinetes De Bola
- NACHI 3909 Cojinetes De Bola
- 23 mm
- 80 mm
- NACHI 105TAD20 Cojinetes De Bola
- 75 mm
- 9500 r/min
- 45 mm x 75 mm x 15 mm NACHI 45TAB07 Cojinetes De Bola
- 148,43 mm